Collecting Personal Information
When you visit our Site, we automatically gather information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths). Additionally, as you browser the Site, we gather your information about the personal web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you access to the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Device Information are collected by using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. However, cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and gather data including your browser type, IP address, referring/exit pages, Internet service provider, and the time zones stamps.
– “Web beacons” are electronic files that allow us to record your personal information about what you have accessed this Site.
Additionally, your information will be collected which include your name, payment information(including credit card numbers), billing address, shipping address, phone number, and email address when you make a buy or attempt to place orders through the Site, We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is submitted to us through our website will be used to fulfill your orders which including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. In addition, we also use this Order Information for the following purposes:
– To send you marketing communications, either directly or through third party, relating to our service or providing you with any updates and other information regarding to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
– Keep our website secure and prevent for potential fraud or risk.
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality based on your personal information.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us find out the potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to promote and optimize our Site.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our organization and supporting organisms such as our partners and advertisers. The information will not be used linked to identify any individual.
We use an outside shipping unit to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not share, store, retain or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes beyond filling your order.
As mention above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing communications or targeted advertisements, we believe you may be interested.
In addition, You can opt out of cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about the management of cookie with specific web browsers, you can check at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
When you make a purchase through the Site, we will keep your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
If you have questions for any further information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us directly by email at [email protected]